Plan the perfect weekend getaway to Cape Cod and join us for the 3rd Annual Cape Cod Wine Weekend, April 28th-30th. Enjoy a weekend filled with wine tasting, food and wine pairings, and learning about wine making on the Cape. Join us and book your stay at Brewster by the Sea for the ideal wine lovers’ getaway!
During your weekend getaway tour our local wineries all located within one hour of our romantic inn.
I visited Truro Vineyards a few weeks ago, and really enjoyed learning about its history! They were scurrying to complete their remodel before opening for the season (and they also have a brand new distillery – making gin and rum!) The vineyard is located on land that has been actively farmed for over 200 years. Planted in 1992, the vineyard was purchased by its current owners, the Roberts Family in 2007. With over 40 years in the fine wine and spirits industry, Dave Roberts and his family pride themselves on creating premium wines and have won multiple Tasters Guild Awards over the past few years!
I met with owner/winemaker Frank Puzio the other day, who took the time to give me a private tour of his winery, and stressed how much he enjoys giving tours and educating folks about the intricacies of wine making. First Crush Winery’s mission is “to produce exquisite wines that will turn the heads of the most discriminating, utilizing the finest fruit in the land while sparing no expense on equipment and technology.” It is this mission that has led them to winning several Artisan Awards.
Brewster by the Sea’s Cape Cod Wine, Bed & Breakfast Package
The best way to experience this weekend is to stay with yours truly and add our Cape Cod Wine, Bed & Breakfast Package to your visit! Your weekend will include:
- Friday Evening: Reception at Main Street Wine & Gourmet Shop, Orleans, 6:00 pm: Visit with knowledgeable wine experts, sample multiple wines and enjoy some cheese & crackers in the Shop’s inviting Wine Loft.
- Saturday and/or Sunday Afternoon: Two complimentary tasting tickets for both Truro Vineyards and First Crush Winery.
- Saturday Evening: Multi-course wine pairing dinner for two at Primavera Ristorante in Yarmouth (tax and tip included in package price).
- Wine-themed breakfast menus.
- Evening nightcap of port and chocolates
Only $199 per couple, plus the cost of your accommodation.
Looking for more? Enjoy wine tastings at Luke’s, located just down the road from the Inn.
Luke’s Super Liquors of Cape Cod will be holding wine tastings in their Brewster Store from 12-6 pm:
- Delicato Family Vineyards from California’s Central Valley will hold tastings from 12-3 pm.
- Banfi Vintners, importers of Fine Italian Wines, will hold tastings from 3-6pm.
Book your room and Cape Cod Wine Bed and Breakfast Package today! We’re filling up quickly!