Of all the rooms at Brewster by the Sea Inn & Spa, the Bayberry Room is your innkeeper’s favorite! Serene and uplifting, this bright room features peaceful views of the old orchard and raspberry patch with plenty of southern exposure. The decor is modern, light-filled and spacious with fabulous artwork, and the in-room fireplace and whirlpool tub are just two of many distinctive room characteristics.
Guests love the comfortable sitting area where you can curl up with a good book. A romantic gas fireplace adds a touch of cozy heat on cooler nights. The Bayberry Rom is a perfect refuge to rejuvenate your soul and has close access to our spa.
Your innkeeper’s (Donna) favorite room includes:
- King-size bed with leather headboard and luxurious linens
- Private bathroom with single whirlpool tub and rainforest shower head
- Sitting area with plush designer chairs and footstools
- Writing desk with complimentary Wi-Fi high-speed Internet
- Central air conditioning with room-specific temperature controls
- Gas fireplace
- iHome radio with alarm
- 27-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO
- Located on the 2nd floor of Orchard House with back forest and raspberry patch views
$179 – $299 (seasonal rate structure)