Cape Cod Events Chamber of Commerce current events for Cape Cod Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard
Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory
Celebrating 22 Years of Pioneering Kettle-Cooked Snack Foods
Cape Cod Baseball
John F. Kennedy Museum:
is a multimedia exhibit designed to open a window on the days JFK spent on Cape Cod.
A Hyannis historic museum with memorabilia of his life here on Cape Cod. Located in downtown Hyannis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- A museum with an antique car collection, windmill, and beautiful gardens. Located in Sandwich, Massachusetts.
- The pilgrims historic settlement, Plymouth rock, and the Mayflower. Where it all began! Located in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute:
- Cape Cod's world renowned Institute for oceanographic research located in Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
Electronic Environmental Atlas of Cape Cod
- project of the Woods Hole Research Center. Shows breakdown of land cover of Cape Cod (towns, undeveloped areas, etc.).
Explore Cape Cod Massachusetts
- if your feeling adventurous this website is just for you come explore Cape Cod natural treasures.
Cape Cod Central Railroad
- What a difference the train makes. Scenic Tours & Dinner Train.
Geologic History of Cape Cod
- Cape Cod is a sandy peninsula built mostly during the ice age